- 1 Introduction
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Integrate Zdoo
- 2.14 Install Ioncube
- 3 Update
- 3.1 Update ZenTao
- 3.2 Update by Source Code (for all systems)
- 3.3 Update for One-Click Installation for Windows (xampp)
- 3.4 Update for One-Click Installation for Linux
- 4 Users and Groups
- 5 Quick Start
- 6 Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
- 7 Advanced Application
- 7.1 Workflow
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2 Individual management
- 7.3 Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
- 7.4 Scrum Master
- 7.4.1 Create a Sprint
- 7.4.2 Set a Team
- 7.4.3 Confirm a Story
- 7.4.4 Task Breakdown
- 7.4.5 Daily Standup Meetings
- 7.4.6 Check Project Progress via Burndown Chart
- 7.4.7 Check Project Progress via Lists
- 7.4.8 Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.4.9 Basic reports on tasks
- 7.5 Development Team
- 7.5.1 Project planning meeting and task breakdown
- 7.5.2 Claim tasks and update efforts
- 7.5.3 Kanban and Tree Diagram
- 7.5.4 Build
- 7.5.5 Test Request
- 7.5.6 Resolve a Bug
- 7.5.7 Documents
- 7.5.8 Confirm Bugs
- 7.6 Test Team
- 8 Configuration
- 8.1 Maintain ZenTao
- 8.1.1 Initialize scripts
- 8.1.2 Data Backup
- 8.1.3 Recover the Deleted
- 8.1.4 Update Burndown Charts
- 8.1.5 ZenTao Remote Host
- 8.2 Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 9 Customization
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10 Misc
Translation add-on is released in ZenTao 11.6+. Users can translate ZenTao in the language they want by using the Translation feature. Reference language is the language that the translation is referred to. After the translation is done, other users can review it. The translated language files can be exported and the information of the translator, the reviewer, and the review date and time will be included.
For security reasons, users can ONLY visit ZenTao with http://127.0.0.1: PORT NUMBER, if they want to use the Translation feature. For more explanation, click https://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaomanual/feature-limitation-translator-web-editor-246.html
1. Translate Home
You can check the number of all the items in ZenTao that need to be translated. On the left column of the page, the translated languages are listed; and on the right, listed the languages that are being translated. You can see the percentage of all the translation.
Click the icon to set whether the translated language needs to be reviewed.
If Review is On, the number of reviewed times, the review progress, and the Review button will show.
2. Add Language
Click Add Language, then the privilege to write will be checked. Follow the instructions and run the command lines.
Reference Languages are the built-in languages in ZenTao, namely simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English. For any language you add to ZenTao, you will not be allowed to change the Code for it. And all the letters in the code should be lower case.
3. Start to Translate
Click the Translate button, you can start translating.
Modules of ZenTao are listed. Click the Translate button and you will enter the page to translate. The items are listed in separate lines.
Click Save and the required authentication should be done for security reasons. Follow the instruction, and click OK.
The Status will be changed to Translated after you save it.
On the page of Translate Home, you will the updated information on the number of translated items and translation progress.
Review can be started once there is any translated items. If Review is set Off, it is not required to review the translated items.
You can either Pass or Reject the translation. Click Select All to batch review translated items. If click Reject, you can add rejection reasons. Hover the questions mark, and you will see the rejection reason.
You can check the translated language in ZenTao interface by switching to the language.
Click Export on the page of Translate Home to export the translation as a .zip file.
Unzip the file and open it. You will the translation related information, such as translator, reviewer, and review time.
1. For security reasons, ZenTao Translate feature can only be used when the address is http://127.0.0.1: PORT NUMBER.
2. Unzip the exported file and copy the config and module folders to the corresponded folder in the ZenTao directory that you are actually using. Make sure that you back up your data before copy your translated file to the directory.