- 1. Introduction
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Install Ioncube
- 3. Update
- 4. Users and Groups
- 5. Quick Start
6. Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
7. Advanced Application
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2. Individual management
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
- 7.4. Scrum Master
- 7.5. Development Team
- 7.6. Test Team
- 7.1. Workflow
- 8.1. Maintain ZenTao
8.2. Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10. Misc
Email notifications can be sent via ZenTao, if there is any change to stories, tasks, and bugs, etc. You can set triggers for email notification in Admin->Message->Email->Setting, if you use ZenTao 9.8+.
Notifications on changes that can be sent by email including:
- Bug: Emails are sent to AssignTo and Mailto, if users Add, Edit, Assign, Confirm, Resolve, Activate, Close, or Import bugs.
- Story: Emails are sent to AssignTo and Mailto, if users Add, Edit, Change, Activate, Review, Close, change Plan/Branch/Stage, or Assign stories.
- Task: Emails are sent to AssignTo and Mailto, if users Add, Edit, Assign, Start, Finish, Activate, Close, Cancel, or Reopen tasks.
- Build: Emails are sent to CreatedBy and Mailto, if user Create or Edit builds.
- Emails are sent to all member involved in the project, if any changes to the Story which has been linked to the Project.
- Emails are sent to QD (QA Director), if a Build is submitted for testing.
Configure your email following the steps below.1. Log in ZenTao as an administrator.
2. Click "Admin" ->"Message"->"Mail" to set up.
3. Enter your email address and click Next.
4. Enter the Sender name and click "Save".
- Async means that emails will be sent in 5 minutes. You can config the delay in 'Admin/Cron' ( editing the 'Min' of 'Async sending Message' to '*' ). If the email does not work, shut down the 'cron', restart your HTTP server , then Restart the 'cron'.
- ZenTao will NOT send emails to the one who changes the story/bug/.etc, because s/he knows the change.
- If you use the third-party email service, you have to turn on SMTP in the configuration of the Email service provider.
- If the email data is not received, check whether the email service providers have restrictions on sending frequencies or other issues such as security.
- If it cannot connect to SMTP server, usually it is because ZenTao server cannot connect to the SMTP server. Then you have to check whether the domain can be analyzed, whether the port number is right or whether the firewall has blocked the connection.