- 1. Introduction
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Install Ioncube
- 3. Update
- 4. Users and Groups
- 5. Quick Start
6. Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
7. Advanced Application
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2. Individual management
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
- 7.4. Scrum Master
- 7.5. Development Team
- 7.6. Test Team
- 7.1. Workflow
- 8.1. Maintain ZenTao
8.2. Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10. Misc
When ZenTao Project Management Software is developed, we have been supported in many ways by our dear friends who we would like to give our heartfelt thanks to.
The following is a list of our supporters. If anyone is left out, please inform us at email@example.com.
Thanks to our customers who purchase ZenTao and services. With your support, ZenTao becomes more and more vigorous.
Thanks to our friends who get involved in or help BugFree 1.x. It’s your company and support that make ZenTao today. Special thanks to Mr.Lee. It is our wish that we can cooperate again.
Thanks to the teams of the BugFree2.x project. The divergence within the team encourages us to develop a real project management software, instead of a replica of Microsoft.
Thanks to Mr. Mei Jian from Alibaba. It is you who brought Scrum to Yahoo China. It was the time when I began to learn and understand Scrum.
Thanks to Mr. Shi Feng from Alibaba. Thanks for your advice in the initial stage of designing ZenTao.
Thanks to my dear friend Li Yupeng. Thanks for your discussions with me. Our ideas coincide and generate more ideas, which helps to confirm design schemes of ZenTao.
Thanks to other co-workers from Alibaba, many ideas of ZenTao were generated when working with you.
Thanks to pujia.com (Qingdao Pujia Intelligent Information Co., Ltd, www.pujia.com) for your very valuable supports in the initial stage of developing ZenTao.
Thanks to whjmyu, sophia, 21bird and Yunfeiyang for your contributions to ZenTao and your hard work.
Thanks to the QQ group lords who manage QQ groups, with which we can communicate more efficiently.
Thanks for the advice and feedback from the netizens. With your involvement, Zentao will become better and better.
Thanks to ELING (qq: 467303906) for the beautiful logo; thanks to Blue Amber (qq: 649009995) for the interface design of ZenTao 1.0, the official version, and to catouse for the interface design of the latest version.
Thanks to the friends who have worked with us. Although we are no longer working together, thank you for your hard work when we were in difficult times.
Thanks to our colleagues that you did not abandon us. We believe that we will be free and shine in the galaxy of IT industry as long as we work together.
Wang Chunsheng (Translate by Renee)
October 8th, 2012