Before you become a registered user of the official website of ZenTao project management software (hereinafter referred to as "ZenTao official website"), please confirm that you have fully read, understood, and accepted the entire contents of this agreement, and agree to follow all the stipulations of this agreement. If you do not agree with this service agreement and its supplements and modifications at any time, you can voluntarily stop using the services provided by ZenTao's official website; once you use it, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed with the contents of this service agreement, including any supplements and modifications made by ZenTao official website to this agreement at any time.
I.Scope of the Agreement
This agreement is between you and ZenTao's official website regarding your registration, login, and use of this website.
The operation and management rights of the ZenTao official website belong to Qingdao Nature Easy Soft Network Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Nature Easy Soft "). The content of these terms of service includes the text of the terms and various rules that have been published or may be published in the future. All rules are an integral part of these terms and have the same effect as the text of the terms. Unless otherwise expressly stated, your use of ZenTao's official website services shall be bound by these Terms of Service.
Registered users can browse the relevant information and services of the ZenTao project management software on the official website of ZenTao, and download the ZenTao project management software. The information that can be viewed, used, and maintained in the personal center includes:
• Personal Information, My Message, Points Details, Partners, My Case
• My Orders, Purchased Plug-ins, Address Management, My Gifts, My Authorizations
• My tickets, my topics, my replies
• Authentication information, my plug-in, trial records, sales records, settlement records, payment records
III.Registration information provision and account management
The ownership of the registered user's account belongs to ZenTao. When registering an account, the user should provide true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete personal information according to the instructions on the registration page. After the user reads and agrees to this agreement and completes all the registration procedures, he can obtain a ZenTao account and become a ZenTao official website user. Please manage the account according to the following rules:
1. Registration with false information or other illegal and bad information is not allowed.
2. Do not transfer or lend your account and password to others.
3. If the relevant laws and regulations and the provisions of this agreement are violated, ZenTao official website has the right to unilaterally suspend the use of the user account, cancel the registration and other measures.
IV.User commitment and authorization
Registered users promise and confirm when registering to use ZenTao's official website:
1. Comply with the laws, administrative regulations, departmental rules, and local government regulations of the People's Republic of China, and abide by all network protocols, regulations, and procedures related to network services.
2. Do not use the ZenTao official website to conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the regular operation of the Internet.
3. Do not use the ZenTao official website to conduct any behavior that is not conducive to ZenTao.
4. Do not use the ZenTao official website to carry out any behavior that damages other third parties' legitimate rights and interests.
5. Users should be responsible for the authenticity and legality of their content, and no illegal or harmful information may appear.
ZenTao's official website protects personal privacy by the law and shall not provide user registration information to third parties in violation of laws and regulations, with the following exceptions:
1. Obtain explicit authorization from the user in advance;
2. According to relevant laws and regulations;
3. By the requirements of relevant judicial organs and government authorities;
4. To safeguard the interests of the public;
5. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of ZenTao;
6. Comply with other relevant requirements.
VI.Products or services provided by third parties
When you use the products or services provided by a third party on the ZenTao official website, in addition to complying with this agreement, you should also comply with the third party's user agreement. ZenTao's official website and third parties are responsible for possible disputes within the scope of legal provisions and agreements.
ZenTao's official website does not guarantee the security, accuracy, validity, and other uncertain risks of services and content provided by third parties. Any disputes and damages arising therefrom have nothing to do with ZenTao's official website, and ZenTao's official website does not bear any responsibility.
VII.Change, Suspension and Termination of Services and Terms of Service
1. EasysoftTianchuang has the right to independently determine the business strategy, and has the right to change the content of this service at any time without notifying you, and to interrupt, suspend or terminate this service. If this causes losses to you, you agree to waive the responsibility of pursuing ZenTao.
2. If other suspension or termination conditions stipulated in this agreement occur or are realized, YisoftTianchuang has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of all or part of this service to you at any time.
3. Except as otherwise stipulated in this agreement, if this agreement or this service is terminated for any reason, for any information such as all data in your account or data stored in the ZenTao server due to your use of this service, Nature Easy Soft may delete such information, including any data that you have not completed before the termination of the service. You agree not to pursue any responsibility of Nature Easy Soft or assert any rights against Nature Easy Soft.
4. If a registered user violates laws and regulations, YisoftTianchuang has the right to terminate the service for the user and reserves the right to hold accountable.
The registered user agrees that YisoftTianchuang will not be liable for any of the following situations, including but not limited to:
1. Service interruption caused by the irregular overhaul or maintenance of the platform or related equipment that provides network services.
2. User information leakage due to force majeure, hacker attack, virus, Trojan horse, malicious program attack, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failure, communication failure, power failure, bank reasons, third-party service defects, etc. Service Interruption and Other Losses.
3. Since the remarks or content published by registered users are suspected of constituting illegal and harmful information, Easysoft has the right to take measures such as deletion, blocking unilaterally, or disconnection without notice.
4. The user shall bear full responsibility for any losses incurred by the registered user of the ZenTao official website or any other third party during the use of the ZenTao official website service.
5. Any other consequences arising from registered users' use of ZenTao's official website services.
IX.How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this registration agreement, you can contact our company in the following ways. We will review the issue as soon as possible and respond within fifteen business days of verifying your user identity. The specific contact information is as follows:
Address: Room 3202, Block A, ZhongnanJinshi International Plaza, No. 157, Jinggangshan Road, West Coast New District, Qingdao
X. Dispute Resolution
Any disputes arising from and related to this registration agreement shall be resolved by litigation in the court with jurisdiction where Nature EasySoft is located (i.e., Qingdao West Coast New Area).