- 1 Introduction
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Integrate Zdoo
- 2.14 Install Ioncube
- 3 Update
- 3.1 Update ZenTao
- 3.2 Update by Source Code (for all systems)
- 3.3 Update for One-Click Installation for Windows (xampp)
- 3.4 Update for One-Click Installation for Linux
- 4 Users and Groups
- 5 Quick Start
- 6 Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
- 7 Advanced Application
- 7.1 Workflow
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2 Individual management
- 7.3 Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
- 7.4 Scrum Master
- 7.4.1 Create a Sprint
- 7.4.2 Set a Team
- 7.4.3 Confirm a Story
- 7.4.4 Task Breakdown
- 7.4.5 Daily Standup Meetings
- 7.4.6 Check Project Progress via Burndown Chart
- 7.4.7 Check Project Progress via Lists
- 7.4.8 Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.4.9 Basic reports on tasks
- 7.5 Development Team
- 7.5.1 Project planning meeting and task breakdown
- 7.5.2 Claim tasks and update efforts
- 7.5.3 Kanban and Tree Diagram
- 7.5.4 Build
- 7.5.5 Test Request
- 7.5.6 Resolve a Bug
- 7.5.7 Documents
- 7.5.8 Confirm Bugs
- 7.6 Test Team
- 8 Configuration
- 8.1 Maintain ZenTao
- 8.1.1 Initialize scripts
- 8.1.2 Data Backup
- 8.1.3 Recover the Deleted
- 8.1.4 Update Burndown Charts
- 8.1.5 ZenTao Remote Host
- 8.2 Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 9 Customization
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10 Misc
1. ZenTao RTE
- Apache + PHP(7.0/7.1/7.2) + MySQL(5.5/5.6)/mariadb (Nginx is the second best)
- pdo, pdo_mysql, json, filter, openssl, mbstring, zlib, curl, gd, iconv
2. Install httpd
Execute the following instructions to install and start the httpd.
dnf -y install httpd #Install Apache systemctl start httpd.service #Start Apache systemctl enable httpd.service #Enable Apache when bootingApache other operation and maintenance commands.
systemctl status httpd.service #Check Apache systemctl stop httpd.service #Close Apache systemctl restart httpd.service #Restart ApacheAfter the installation is complete, check the Apache. If it is as shown in the screenshot below, the service has been started.
After the startup, you need to close the server firewall so that the browser can access the Apache service.
systemctl stop firewalld.service # Close the firewall. systemctl disable firewalld.service # Disable the firewall at booting systemctl status firewalld.service # Check the firewall status systemctl start firewalld.service # Start the firewallTurn off selinux to prevent subsequent operations on files under /var from being unable to grant read and write permissions to files in this path. Run the following commands.
setenforce 0 # Close selinuxModify the selinux configuration file to make it take effect after booting.
vi /etc/selinux/config # Change it to disabled SELINUX=disabledAfter closing the firewall, check the server host ip address by executing the ip addr command for browser access.
echo Centos8 http is ok > /var/www/html/index.htmlVisit http://serverip/index.html in your browser. If it shows the following screenshot, it means that the Apache configuration is successful.
Apache will be installed under /etc/httpd/
Apache configuration file /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
The default access path for Apache website files: /var/www/html/
3. Install PHP 7.2
The default php version in AppStream of RHEL 8 / CentOS 8 is 7.2, you can execute sudo dnf module list php TO VIEW.
Install php7.2 and the required components.
sudo dnf install php php-pdo php-gd php-mbstring php-mysqlnd php-ldap php-json php-xml php-zip
To test the integration of php and apache services, execute the following commands on the command line.
echo '<?php phpinfo();?>' > /var/www/html/index.phpRestart the apache service, visit http://serverip/index.php in the browser, and the apache configuration is successful if the page displays as follows.
4. Install Mariadb
Execute the following commands to install and start M ariadb.
dnf -y install mariadb mariadb-server systemctl start mariadb.service # start mariadb systemctl enable mariadb.service # enable mariadb at bootingMariadb operation and maintenance commands.
systemctl status mariadb.service # check mariadb status systemctl stop mariadb.service # stop mariadbDatabase installation settings, reset the database root account password, you must open the mariadb service before executing this command.
mysql_secure_installation Enter current password for root (enter for none): Set root password? [Y/n] New password: Re-enter new password: Remove anonymous users? [Y/n] Disallow root login remotely? [Y/n] Remove test database and access to it? [Y/n] Reload privilege tables now? [Y/n]Log in to test, execute the following command and enter the password.
mysql -uroot -p
5. Install ZenTao
5.1 Download the latest version of the ZenTao software source package from the official website. Download HERE.
5.2 Use the lrzsz command to upload the ZenTao software to the /var/www/html directory of the server. You can also upload the ZenTao source package in your own way.
dnf -y install lrzsz # install rz uploaded program cd /var/www/html # switch to Apache root rz # upload ZenTao source code
5.3 Use the unzip command to unzip the ZenTao source code package.
dnf -y install unzip # Install unzip unzip ZenTaoPMS.11.5.stable.zip # Unzip source code zip package
5.4 After the unzip is complete, visit ZenTao software source code in your browser and install ZenTao.The default access address is (the name and path of the ZenTao source code folder has not been modified): http://serverip/zentaopms/www/index.php