- 1. Introduction
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Install Ioncube
- 3. Update
- 4. Users and Groups
- 5. Quick Start
6. Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
7. Advanced Application
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2. Individual management
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
- 7.4. Scrum Master
- 7.5. Development Team
- 7.6. Test Team
- 7.1. Workflow
- 8.1. Maintain ZenTao
8.2. Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10. Misc
In ZenTao 9.1+, test suites, reports, and public case libraries have been added. You can also group test cases, and review them.
1. Test Suites
A test suite is to integrate all test cases that are for the same test/runtime. It also means to divide test cases according to test requirements, and each division is a test suite.
1.1 Test suite list
Go to QA->Test Suite, and click "Create Suite".
1.2 You will see the page to create a test suite. You can choose Private or Public as setting the Access Control.
1.3 Click Link button at the right of a test suite on test suite lists to link cases. Only cases of the current product can be linked.
2. Public Case Library
Public case library categorizes test modules and a test case is used for different features, so it increases the reusability of test cases.
2.1 Create a public case lib
Go to QA->Library and click "Create". If no library exists, you will be led to the page to create one automatically.
2.2 Case library detail page
Go to QA->Library->Overview, and you can edit and delete the lib. You can also manage modules of a library.
2.3 If you create a case in Case Lib, you can only use it within the library, and it does not link to any product. You can group case steps when creating a case, and create child steps according to test requirements.
2.4 You can also import cases to a Product from Case Lib.
3. QA reports
When tasks are done, go to Project->Build and submit the build there. Go to Project->Test, and submit the test and link test cases. Testers go to QA->Build, and execute test cases. Once a test is done, they can generate QA reports.
Go to QA->Test Task. Click Test Report button to generate a report.
- Story and Bug of Test：Stories and bugs linked in Project->Build.
- Bug info：Bugs that created in this test and the affected builds are included in this test too.
- Legacy Bugs： Bug is active or solved after the test is done.
- Linked Case：Bugs created when the case is executed but failed within the test.
- Confirmed Bug Rate：Bugs in Project->Build, the rate means bugs with fixed or postponed as solutions/bugs with the status as resolved or closed.
- Bug Created in Case Rate ：Cases linked in QA->Build, the rate means bugs that are converted from cases failed / newly added bugs within the test.（Newly added bugs within the test include bugs that are converted from cases failed.
Go to QA->Report to check test result list.
Click the title of the report, and you will go to the detailed page of test result list. Click tags, so you can check the details.