- 1.1 About ZenTao
- 1.2 Introduction PDF
- 1.3 Technical Support
- 1.4 Follow Us
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Install Ioncube
- 3. Update
4. Users and Groups
- 4.1 Company Structure
- 4.2 Add a User
- 4.3 Manage Users in batches
- 4.4 Groups and Privileges
5. Quick Start
- 5.1 Project and Task Management
- 5.2 Bug Tracking
- 5.3 Product Management
- 5.4 Todo Management
6. Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
7. Advanced Application
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
7.2. Individual management
- 7.2.1 My Todo
- 7.2.2 My Task, Story and Bug
- 7.2.3 My Profile
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
7.4. Scrum Master
- 7.4.1 Create a Sprint
- 7.4.2 Set a Team
- 7.4.3 Confirm a Story
- 7.4.4 Task Breakdown
- 7.4.5 Daily Standup Meetings
- 7.4.6 Check Project Progress via Burndown Chart
- 7.4.7 Check Project Progress via Lists
- 7.4.8 Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.4.9 Basic reports on tasks
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Project planning meeting and task breakdown
- 7.5.2 Claim tasks and update efforts
- 7.5.3 Kanban and Tree Diagram
- 7.5.4 Build
- 7.5.5 Test Request
- 7.5.6 Resolve a Bug
- 7.5.7 Documents
- 7.5.8 Confirm Bugs
7.6. Test Team
- 7.6.1 Bug Tracking
- 7.6.2 Report a Bug
- 7.6.3 Verify and Close a Bug
- 7.6.4 Activate a Bug
- 7.6.5 Find a Bug
- 7.6.6 Test Case
- 7.6.7 Create and Review Test Cases
- 7.6.8 Test Suites, Public Case Libs and Reports
- 7.6.9 Manage Test Requests
- 7.6.10 Run Cases and Report Bugs
- 7.6.11 Reports
- 7.1. Workflow
8.1. Maintain ZenTao
- 8.1.1 Initialize scripts
- 8.1.2 Data Backup
- 8.1.3 Recover the Deleted
- 8.1.4 Update Burndown Charts
- 8.1.5 ZenTao Remote Host
8.2. Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 8.1. Maintain ZenTao
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10.1 About Third-Party Code
- 10.2 Support ZenTao
- 10.3 ZenTao Service
- 10.4 Acknowledgement
One-click Installation for Windows
- 2015-09-09 16:14:35
- Last edited by Hongyan on 2021-12-29 09:06:31
- Share links
In order to simplify installation, a one-click installation for Windows has been integrated with XAMPP, a very well-known AMP integrated environment. ZenTao’s one-click installation package is mainly simplified based on the XAMPP, and integrates our self-developed integrated panel, which will be more convenient to use. Regarding the one-click installation package of XAMPP, you can visit the following official website if you have any interest: https://www.apachefriends.org/ (Note: This is the official website of XAMPP, not the one-click installation package of ZenTao).
ZenTao 9.2.stable version has upgraded the Windows one-click installation package.
The ZenTao running integrated panel has upgraded to version 2.0.0. We have packaged separately for 64-bit and 32-bit. Please download the corresponding Windows one-click installation package according to your computer.
Enable the function of Apache user authentication and change the MySQL password, and you will be prompted to install the VC environment during a new installation.
The XXD service has been integrated into the windows one-click installation package, so there is no need to install and deploy XXD separately. For the windows operating system, the server version is recommended to be 2012 or 2016 and above.
1.1 Download the latest one-click installation ( .exe file).
1.2 Double-click to unzip it to a root directory, such as c:\zentao or d:\zentao, be noticed that it must be the root directory.
1.3 Double-click Xampp\start.exe to launch control panel shown below:
(If VC is not installed, there will be a prompt asking you to install VC++.)
1.4 You can configure your ports by going to "Services->Config port", then click 'Start Zentao', and wait a moment for it to start.
2. Change MySQL password
2.1 Once started, a prompt will remind you to change the database password. You can use the password recommended or set one for your own.
2.2 You can check and change the password by "Password->MySQL setting" later.
3. Login ZenTao
3.1 Enable 'Apache authentication' refer to Section 4.
3.2 Use a Super Admin account to log in ZenTao (the default account is admin and its password is 123456).
3.3 If the password is too weak, ZenTao will remind you to change it.
3.4 If you want to use a weak password, log in ZenTao as Super Admin and go to Admin->Security to change it.
4. Apache authentication(Optional)
4.1 Once started, Apache user authentication is ON by default. Uncheck "Enable Apache authentication", if you want to set it OFF.
4.2 If Apache authentication is on, users have to enter the account and password to visit ZenTao, unless by clicking "Visit Zentao" on the control panel. Non-Admin users have to ask for the account and password from the Admin.
5. Reuse your Apache and Mysql (Optional)
For ZenTao 9.2.stable+, the security of the one-click installation package has been improved and the PHP parser is forbidden.
If you want to install Zdoo (our collaborative system), Zsite (our CMS), or other third-party software, you have to change the file /opt/zbox/etc/apache/httpd.conf
Modify SetHandler text/plain to SetHandler application/x-httpd-php . Then restart Apache.
6. Visit ZenTao database(Optional)
6.1 It is the default setting that database can only be login on ZenTao sever.
6.2 Browse http://127.0.0.1: PORT(Port is required if it is not 80), then click "MySQL" on the login page to enter "ZenTao Adminer".
Type config in xampp/zentao/config/db.php to visit ZenTao database.
Note: Your browser might autofill a Username and Password that might not be the one that you need. Refer to what has been mentioned above and change it.
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: email@example.com
When other users accessing my zentao app, every day first time it does not work. I will have use ADMIN login in their PC first and then actual zentao login appears. How can i avoid this?
Am i have to do any missed configuration? Please help on this.