- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Since ZenTao 15.5, global add has been added to the right side of user avatar. Take the global addition in the new program management mode as an example. Click "+" and a drop-down menu will appear.
Global Add allows users to directly enter the page for adding to-dos, bugs, requirements, tasks, use cases, documents, and implementations, projects, products, and programs by clicking "+".
If an addition does not appear, please contact your administrator to verify that you have this permission.
The global additions displayed in the two modes are different. In classic management mode, the global additions are as follows:
For example, click "+" - "To Do". Go to the "Calendar" page.
Click "Save" to return to the calendar page.