- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
After the plan is created, editing the stories can be performed. How product managers edit the stories in ZenTao：
1.Create the story
On the Product--Software Requirement page, click the "Create story" button,
On the Software Requirement page, you can select an plan. It can also be linked on the plan page.
After clicking "Save", it will automatically return to the requirements list. The requirements can be changed, reviewed, closed, edited, use cases created or sub-requirements added through the action buttons.
2.Batch create stories
Click "Create Story" - "Batch Create".
You can choose "multi-image upload" and "multi-line paste"
"Multi-line paste" is to use each row as the requirement content.
After saving, you need to manually select the module, plan, type, priority and other information.
3.Link the story to plan
In addition to link plans when creating story, batch link can also be made under the plan page.
Select the plan and click "link the software requirement".