- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
6. Basic Application of Version 15
- 6.1 Beginner
- 6.2 Add Integrally
- 6.3 API Library
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1.1 Edit Departments and Team Members
- 7.1.2 Edit Users
- 7.1.3 Edit Privilege
7.2. Program Leader
- 7.2.1 Create a Program
- 7.2.2 Link to Products
- 7.2.3 Create a Project
- 7.2.4 Manage Staffs
- 7.2.5 Add a Program Stakeholder
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Create a Product
- 7.3.2 Edit Modules
- 7.3.3 Product Multi-branch/Platform Management
- 7.3.4 Edit Plans
- 7.3.5 Edit Stories
- 7.3.6 Review a Story
- 7.3.7 Create a Release
- 7.3.8 Tracking Progress
7.4. Project Manager
- 7.4.1 Edit Projects and Execution
- 7.4.2 Edit Teams
- 7.4.3 Link to Stories
- 7.4.4 Split Tasks
- 7.4.5 Tracking Progress
- 7.4.6 Waterfall Project
- 7.4.7 Kanban Project
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
7.6. Test Team
- 7.6.1 Edit Users' Case
- 7.6.2 Execute Users' Case
- 7.6.3 Submit a Bug
- 7.6.4 Test and Close a Bug
- 7.1. Admin
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
- 10.1 Desktop
- 10.2 Model
- 10.3 Custom
- 10.4. Message
- 10.5 Extension
- 10.6 Secondary Development
- 10.7 System
- 10.8 Import Jira Data
- 10.9 Registration Menu and Privilege
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
- 2022-02-11 09:58:44
- Last edited by WANG JING on 2022-02-11 10:02:04
- Share links
Access Control and Data Relationships
1、The relationship between project and execution
A project consists of one or more executions.
- The sprints/iterations of the project are specifically managed under the execution, and the execution column is all the sprints/iterations under all projects.
- It's equivalent to saying that the execution shares the pressure of the project modules and manages the sprints/iterations of the project individually.
- Execution team members can quickly access the Executed Tasks list page from the Execute top-level navigation menu.
- The requirements, versions, use cases, bugs, test orders, test reports, team members, and whitelists under execution will be displayed in the project synchronously. The execution can only be associated with products associated with the project.
- Executed requirements are developed directly from associated requirements under products.
2、Access Control Relationships for Projects and Executions
Privileges Management for projects and executions is independent of each other, but access control for projects and executions is related.
- The project can be accessed, but not necessarily all executions under the project.
- It is possible to access the execution under the project, but not necessarily the project to which the execution belongs.
- When the access control of the execution is inherited, the execution can be accessed only if the project to which the execution belongs can be accessed.
- When the access control of the execution is private, only the team members of the execution and the project leaders and stakeholders to which the execution belongs have access.
3、Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Some data of the project is synchronized by the execution under the project.
- The requirements, versions, use cases, bugs, test orders, test reports, team members, and whitelists under the execution will be displayed in the corresponding project synchronously.
- Execution can only be associated with products associated with the project it belongs to.
- Executed requirements can be linked directly from requirements in associated products.
- When a project removes a requirement, if the requirement has been associated with the execution under the project, the project can remove the requirement only after the removal is performed under the project.
- When a project removes a team member, if the team member is already in the executive team members under the project, it will prompt whether to remove it at the same time.
- In addition to removing requirements and team members, the removal and deletion of other data in the project only removes and deletes the data in the project, and the data in execution is not affected.
Prompt when a project removes a requirement that has been associated to a project executed:
When a project removes a team member, if the team member is already in the executive team members under the project, it will prompt whether to remove it at the same time.
Click Confirm: Also remove the team member from the project/execution team members.
Click Cancel: Only remove the user from the project team.
Write a Comment
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org