- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Privileges Management and Access Control
Whether an execution can be accessed is determined by the execution's privilege and access control.
This document will mainly introduce the privileges management and access control system of the execution.
1、Privileges Management of Execution
All privilege management of ZenTao is maintained under the "Admin" - "Member" - "Privilege".
Privileges of execution can be operated through privilege management and sight management.
Click the operating buttons the right side of the "Admin" - "Member" - "Privilege" to enter the privileges management page.
The privilege management page of the execution sight: checked to assign permissions, unchecked it to not assign permissions.
Sight management privilege is a supplement to privilege management, which can quickly narrow the scope of privilege.
In other words, the sight management privilege provides a switch.
- Open (checked): You need to assign the relevant privileges of the execution in the privilege management before you can actually access the execution.
- Off (unchecked): Execution cannot be accessed even if the related privileges of the execution are assigned in privilege management.
Click the "Manage Sight" button on the right side of the "Admin" - "Member" - "Privilege" to enter the sight management privilege page.
Sight management permission page of execution
Viewable dynamic items for assignment execution
2、Access Control of Product
The access control of the execution includes Private, Inherited Execution ACL, and Whitelist.
- Private: for team members and execution stakeholders.
- Inherited Execution ACL: for who can access the current execution.
- Whitelist: Users in the whitelist can access it.
When creating an execution, the default access control is private, and a whitelist of users can be set under private.
Access control is inherited execution ACL
The whitelist of executions can be added when creating and editing executions, or can be added and removed directly from the execution whitelist.