- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
When the browser notification function is turned on, you can receive notifications in the bottom right corner of the ZenTao system interface, and you can jump directly to the details' page by clicking the title of the notification content, such as requirements, tasks, and bug names.
Let's briefly introduce the use of browser notifications.
Click "Admin" - "Message" - "Browser". If the browser notification settings are not displayed, you need to contact the administrator to assign the browser settings permission in Organization--Permissions.
Browser notifications are turned on by default, and the polling time is 300 seconds. After turning off browser notifications, you will not receive browser notifications from ZenTao.
- You need to agree to browser push notifications, even if browser notifications are turned on.
- Set the polling time according to usage requirements. The polling time unit is in seconds. The smaller the polling time, the faster the browser notification will be.
- The polling time is not set as small as possible. Setting an appropriate polling time can effectively reduce the load pressure of the server.
The trigger conditions for browser notifications can be set in "Admin" - "Message" - "Settings".
Take the default polling time of 300 seconds as an example. ZenTao will accumulate all operations within 300 seconds, and then send a browser notification to the user, which is similar to the asynchronous sending of ZenTao.
When you receive a browser notification, you can receive a reminder in the lower right corner of the ZenTao page.