- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
In "Admin" - "Message", you can set mail, webhook and browser. In this article, we will introduce how to set up mail notifications in ZenTao.
1、 Setting SMTP
- Click "Admin" - "Message" - "Mail" - "SMTP".
- Fill in the sending mailbox and click "Next".
- Configure the sending mailbox.
- After clicking "Save", and then you can test it.
- Select ZenTao Users from the drop-down list.
- Click "Test Sending Mail", if the setting is successful, the user can receive the test email.
3、Set the trigger condition of email notification
1). Under "Message" - "Settings", you can set the action of sending emails by ZenTao.
2). The default triggering conditions of ZenTao include:
- Bug: Send mail notifications to "Assign To" and "Cc" when adding, editing, assigning, confirming bugs, resolving, activating, closing, and importing to projects.
- Requirements: Send email notifications to "Assign To" and "Cc" when adding, editing, changing, activating, reviewing, closing, and changing plans, branches, phases and assignments.
- Tasks: Send email notifications to "Assign To" and "Cc" when adding, editing, assigning, starting, completing, activating, closing, canceling, restarting.
- Test: Send email notifications to "Owner" and "Cc" when created and edited.
- After the requirement is linked to the project, email alerts will be sent to all project members when the requirement is changed.
- After the project version is submitted for testing, email alerts will be sent to the test leader.