- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
ZenTao also provides secondary development functions, including API, database, editor, and application.
For the secondary development mechanism of ZenTao, please refer to "Secondary Development Mechanism".
Click "Modules" on the right to query the API parameters of ZenTao.
For the use of API, please refer to "API Mechanism".
Click "Admin" - "Develop" - "Database" to learn about the database design of ZenTao.
Please refer to "ZenTao Directory Structure" for the specific database directory structure.
For security reasons, the editor for secondary development needs to be installed through an extension before it can be used.
- For the installation method of extension, please refer to "Extension".
- For the use of the editor, please refer to "Editor".
ZenTao has a built-in function of integrating ZenTao in third-party applications, easily connecting ZenTao data with third-party applications. Third-party applications must access ZenTao in GET mode, and ZenTao returns data in JSON format.
Click "Add Application".
Please refer to "Integrating ZenTao in Third-Party Applications" for details on adding methods.