- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
In ZenTao version 15, the selection of requirement concepts has been added. You can choose to use software requirements, R&D requirements, soft requirements, stories, and demands as the concepts to be displayed in ZenTao according to your preferences and habits.
ZenTao version 15 uses the concept of Story by default.
Under "Admin" - "Global Setting" - "Set Story Concept", administrators can also add requirement concepts. Click "Set Story Concept" and fill in the concept in the input box.
Click "Save", you can see the concept just added in the soft requirements list.
When other users log in, they can set it in "Preference".
If the user does not set the requirement concept under "Preference", the concept of "Software Requirement" will be used by default.
After setting, you can see that the requirements under the product has changed.
If you have set up the concept of user requirements and stories under "Admin" - "Custom" - "Concept", please pay attention to the following two points.
- Under "Global Setting" - "Story Concept", there will be "Use Requirement Concept" and "Soft Requirement Concept".
- In "Preference", you can also see the requirement concept combinations.