- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Ⅰ.View all products1. Product dashboard
Under the product module, the dashboard displays an overview of all products in the ZenTao system, including product development needs, plans, and the number of releases.
2. Product list
In the product list, you can also view the status and completion rate of R&D requirements, the status and repair rate of bugs, and the number of product plans and releases by default.
3. Export product list
Click "Export" to export the product list.
File type: csv\xml\html
Data to be exported: All records\Selected records
Ⅱ. View a single product1. Dashboard
On the product's dashboard page, product managers can view the product's roadmap and team dynamics.
2. Plans, releases and roadmaps
You can also view the product's progress through Plans, Releases, and Roadmaps under the product.
The roadmap shows released versions and unexpired plans.
In "Product" - "Matrix", you can view R&D requirements and their related tasks, use cases, and bugs.
All actions related to the product are displayed in the feed. You can view the operation records of the product within a specified period or a certain user through different tags and users.