- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Requirements module is to help product managers to classify and maintain requirements.
1. Manage module
On the left side of the "R&D Requirements" page of a specific product, click "Manage Module". Maintenance can also be performed under "Settings" - "Module" for a specific product.
After clicking Save, return to the module page. You can also click "Sub-module" to maintain sub-modules of existing modules.
Click "Copy Module" to select modules of other products to copy.
This allows for quick addition of similar requirement modules.
2. Module Settings
Click "Module Settings" to set whether to display modules of a certain level on the requirement list page.
2. Module SettingsClick "Module Settings" to set whether to display modules of a certain level on the requirement list page.
If you select "End Nude", in the requirement list, the abbreviation of the last episode of modules will be displayed before each requirement name.