- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
6. Basic Application of Version 15
- 6.1 Beginner
- 6.2 Add Integrally
- 6.3 API Library
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1.1 Edit Departments and Team Members
- 7.1.2 Edit Users
- 7.1.3 Edit Privilege
7.2. Program Leader
- 7.2.1 Create a Program
- 7.2.2 Link to Products
- 7.2.3 Create a Project
- 7.2.4 Manage Staffs
- 7.2.5 Add a Program Stakeholder
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Create a Product
- 7.3.2 Edit Modules
- 7.3.3 Product Multi-branch/Platform Management
- 7.3.4 Edit Plans
- 7.3.5 Edit Stories
- 7.3.6 Review a Story
- 7.3.7 Create a Release
- 7.3.8 Tracking Progress
7.4. Project Manager
- 7.4.1 Edit Projects and Execution
- 7.4.2 Edit Teams
- 7.4.3 Link to Stories
- 7.4.4 Split Tasks
- 7.4.5 Tracking Progress
- 7.4.6 Waterfall Project
- 7.4.7 Kanban Project
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
7.6. Test Team
- 7.6.1 Edit Users' Case
- 7.6.2 Execute Users' Case
- 7.6.3 Submit a Bug
- 7.6.4 Test and Close a Bug
- 7.1. Admin
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
- 10.1 Desktop
- 10.2 Model
- 10.3 Custom
- 10.4. Message
- 10.5 Extension
- 10.6 Secondary Development
- 10.7 System
- 10.8 Import Jira Data
- 10.9 Registration Menu and Privilege
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Edit Departments and Team Members
- 2022-01-10 18:11:44
- Last edited by philip on 2022-01-25 18:26:17
- Share links
1.Administrator of Zen Tao System
There are three types of administrators in Zen Tao:
Super administrator: The user whose ID is 001 in the Zen Tao system has all permissions, and all operations are not controlled by permissions.
System administrator: The administrator of ZenTao system, has all the permissions in the permission list.
Project administrator: The project leader automatically has project administrator rights
After successful installation of ZenTao, you need to log in to the set super administrator to add maintenance organization departments and users.
2.1 Maintenance departmentUnder "Admin" - "Member", you can maintain the organization's users, departments and permissions.
Before adding users, you need to create the department first. Click Admin--Member--Department, you can directly add and edit departments.
2.2 Add users
With the department structure set up, user maintenance can now be performed.
Note: Permission grouping can be set in "Person" - "Permission", which can be specific to the permission of an operation action.
In the "Password" section at the bottom of "Add User", enter the password of the user currently performing the operation of adding a user, and click "Save". Automatically return to the user list, you can see the user just added. Batch add are also possible.
3. View organizational informationIn the ZenTao "Systerm" module, you can view the organization's members, dynamics, and set up basic information about the organization.
Click the name of the systerm--team list to view the user's information.
The current user can only view the information of users in this department.
Click "Systerm" - "Dynamic" to view all operations in the ZenTao system. By default, the activity of the day is displayed. Dynamics can be viewed by filtering for users, products, projects, sprints, and more.
Under "Organization" - "Company", you can edit the basic information of the company and set whether to allow Guest login.
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: email@example.com