- 1 About ZenTao Max
- 1.1 About ZenTao Max
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Choose the right installation
- 2.2 Windows
- 2.3 Linux
- 2.4 Source Code
- 2.5 Example: Source Code Installation
- 3 Upgrade
- 3.1 Choose the right upgrade
- 3.2 Source Code
- 3.3 Windows one-click package
- 3.4 Linux one-click package
- 4 Concept
- 5 Navigation Bar
- 6 Access Control
- 7 Changelog
1. Upgrade steps
- Download the latest version of the source code package from our website, ending with .zip here https://www.zentao.pm/download.html.
- Run the upgrade program. For example, if your ZenTao access path is http://192.168.1.99/zentao/, and then the upgrade path is http://192.168.1.99/zentao/upgrade.php.
- According to the wizard, select the right version and follow the prompts.
- Do not remove the original program, then unzip the new version. Do overwrite it! Do not copy and paste or make it like this c:\xampp\zentao\zentao.
- Do not download .exe file to upgrade, or it will overwrite the original data!
2. Extension compatibility issuesIf you have installed any extension developed by a third party before the upgrade, you need to check whether it is compatible with the new version of ZenTao. If you cannot access ZenTao after the upgrade, you can replace the ZenTao code:
- Rename the current code folder of ZenTao (generally the default is /zentao or /zentaopms);
- Go to the official ZenTao website (https://www.zentao.pm/) to download the source code of the same version of ZenTao, unzip it and place it under the same directory, and keep the folder name the same as the previous ZenTao code folder name.
- Copy config/my.php www/data/upload/1 www/.ztaccess www/.htaccess in the original folder to the corresponding directory of the new ZenTao folder, and then try to visit ZenTao.