- 1. A Brief Overview of ZenTao
2. Best Practices Comparison: ZenTao VS Jira
- 2.1 Best practices of Project in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.2 Best practices of Workflow in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.3 Best practices of Stories in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.4 Best practices of Roadmap in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.5 Best practices of Users and Roles in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.6 Best practices of Reports in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.7 Best practices of Dashboards in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.8 Best practices of Search in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.9 Best Practices of Agile in ZenTao
- 2.10 Best Practices of Waterfall in ZenTao
- 2.11 Best Practices of Automation in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.12 Best Practices of Requirements & Test case management in ZenTao vs Jira
- 3. Use cases Comparison: ZenTao VS Jira
- 4. Get started with ZenTao
- 5. Import Jira Data to ZenTao Tutorial
- 6. Reference: Glossary of items in ZenTao VS Jira
Continuous Integration and Delivery
- 2022-08-04 14:52:28
- WANG JING
- Last edited by Yujia Li on 2022-12-07 16:46:00
- Share links
For software teams that practice continuous integration and delivery, developers now own and maintain their own pipeline. This puts developers in control of how code gets shipped to customers. This awesome power also comes with new challenges.
Jira Software and ZenTao can help you manage your work from backlog all the way to customer release with no extra effort.
Jira’s functionality and integration can provide a solution：
- Link your code repository Before adding CI/CD integrations, make sure your code repository is connected with Jira. Jira Software uses information from your code repository to associate Jira issues with builds and deployments. Learn more about integrations with code repositories.
- Add your build and deployment tool You need to integrate all kind of tools just like bitbucket pipelines, CircleCL, azure piprlines, octopus, Jenkins.
- Bitbucket Pipelines for Jira: Connect Bitbucket Pipelines to Jira Software and get visibility into build and deployment information from Jira.
- CircleCl for Jira: See issue progress at a glance by adding build + deploy status from CircleCl to Jira
- Azure Pipelines for Jira: Instantly track development for Jira issues by adding information from Azure Pipelines
- Octopus Deploy for Jira: Tighten the feedback loop in your CI/CD pipeline from issue creation through to release by integrating Octopus Deploy with Jira
- Travis for Jira: Provides real-time Travis CI build information in Jira, giving visibility into your delivery pipeline
- Jenkins for Jira: Connect your Jenkins server to Jira Software Cloud for more visibility into your development pipeline.
- TeamCity for Jira: Instantly view build information in JIRA. Remotely trigger your builds in TeamCity. Track numbers of builds fixing reported.
- Configure your pipeline
CI and CD in ZenTao
The support for DevOps of ZenTao, including Git, GitLab, Subversion system integration, Jenkins build task triggering and ZTF automation test scheduling.
Currently, ZenTao has integrated with Git, Subversion, GitLab, Gitea repositories, SonarQube, Jenkins and ZTF automation testing etc.
- ZenTao integrates with Git, Subversion, and Gitea code repositories, allowing you to directly browse and review code and submit tasks or bugs against the code, and directly follow up the progress of requirements from the code level
- ZenTao integrates with GitLab service, GitLab users can be associated with ZenTao users, associate issues, and submit merge requests.
- ZenTao integrates with Jenkins, calling a Jenkins build and uses Jenkins Pipeline to implement continuous integration.
- ZenTao supports the maintenance and management of SonarQube projects, you can create build tasks in ZenTao and check review reports to make code review and issue management more efficient and convenient.
With ZenTao's self-developed ZTF automation testing tool, it can drive 10 kinds of unit testing frameworks and 7 kinds of automation testing frameworks to execute tests and send the final results back to ZenTao for a unified report presentation. ZenTo ZTF bridges the gap between project management and continuous integration tools and runs through different stages of the DevOps lifecycle, including continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
- ZDOO Cloud
- Request Demo
- Tech Forum
- Private Policy
- Term of Use
- Google Groups
- Leave a Message
- Email: email@example.com