- 1. A Brief Overview of ZenTao
2. Best Practices Comparison: ZenTao VS Jira
- 2.1 Best practices of Project in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.2 Best practices of Workflow in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.3 Best practices of Stories in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.4 Best practices of Roadmap in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.5 Best practices of Users and Roles in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.6 Best practices of Reports in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.7 Best practices of Dashboards in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.8 Best practices of Search in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.9 Best Practices of Agile in ZenTao
- 2.10 Best Practices of Waterfall in ZenTao
- 2.11 Best Practices of Automation in ZenTao vs Jira
- 2.12 Best Practices of Requirements & Test case management in ZenTao vs Jira
- 3. Use cases Comparison: ZenTao VS Jira
- 4. Get started with ZenTao
- 5. Import Jira Data to ZenTao Tutorial
- 6. Reference: Glossary of items in ZenTao VS Jira
The stories of the product can be associated under the execution module, and the tasks are split by the stories. Or you can create tasks directly under the execution module and assign them to team members. Once the team members receive the tasks, they will start their work by clicking Start Task in ZenTao. At the same time, they will record the daily cost man-hours and work content in the effort log to estimate the man-hours left. After everything is done, they will click Close Task. The tasks can also be activated later on the task details page.
- There is no specific task management module in Jira. You can select its type when creating an issue. Besides, the issue type can be customized.
- Select a version from the top menu, select an activity sprint and view the list of issues, the issues are displayed as cards.
- Select Search issues at the top of the app, and type directly into the search bar.