1. ZenTao API development guides
- 1.1 Configuration and FAQ
- 1.2 Examples of the calling SDK
- 1.3. Department interface
- 1.4. User interface
- 1.5. Product interface
- 1.6. Project interface
- 1.7. Task interface
- 1.8. Bug interface
2. ZenTao API documents (V1.0)
- 2.1.1 Get Token
- 2.2. Department
- 2.3. User
- 2.4. Program
- 2.5. Product
2.6. Product plan
- 2.6.1 Get the list of product plans
- 2.6.2 Create plans
- 2.6.3 Get plan details
- 2.6.4 Edit plans
- 2.6.5 Delete plans
- 2.6.6 Link the stories to the product plan
- 2.6.7 Cancel the link between the product plans and stories
- 2.6.8 Link the bugs to the product plan
- 2.6.9 Cancel the link between the product plan and bugs
- 2.7. Release
- 2.8. Story
- 2.9. Project
- 2.10. Build
- 2.11. Execution
- 2.12. Task
- 2.13. Bug
- 2.14. Use case
- 2.15. Test request
- 2.16. Feedback
- 2.1. Token
3. Customized development
- 3.1 Secondary development mechanism
- 3.2 The directory structure of ZenTao
- 3.3 Find your target file to be modified
- 3.4 The database structure of ZenTao
- 3.5 Public module - common
- 3.6 How to register on menu
- 3.7 How to register on permission
- 3.8 Example: how to modify the prompt
- 3.9 Example: priority field setting when creating bugs
- 3.10 The online extension editor
- 3.11 Secondary development editor and translation function restrictions instructions
- 3.12 ZenTao project management software packaging specification (V1.1)
ZenTao also provides a web-based code extension editor that allows you to log in to ZenTao with the super administrator account to make secondary extension.
1. Access portal
Go to Admin - Develop - Editor and you will find the expandable list of modules.
Click on the link for the module you want to extend, and all the extendable files for that module will appear on the right side, including methods for control.php and model.php.
These documents are arranged in order. From top to bottom:
- model.php and the methods of the current file
- control.php and the methods of the current file
- Template files in the view folder
- Language files
- Configuration file: config.php
- Extension files
The order of the extensions in the files is the same as the order described above, so that the files to be extended can be found easily and quickly.
After each file, there are links to the corresponding actions, and by clicking on these links, you can edit the extensions online.
2. Online editing
2.1 Extension of model.php
The existing methods of model.php can be extended and the editor can automatically generate simple code. Of course, it is also possible to add new methods to model.php.
2.2 Extension of control.php
There will be a prompt for whether to reuse the code when extending existing methods in control.php.
If you select "OK", a class will be created that inherits from the module control.php, and the extended method will inherit from the module control.php method. Otherwise, the method will be redefined.
You can also add new methods to control.php in the same way.
2.3 Extension of the template files
There are two ways to extend the template files. You could rewrite a template file to overwrite the original one. and also could write a hook script to make some partial changes to the original page.
2.4 Extension of other files
When extending other files, the content of the source file will be displayed and can be used as a reference for the extension.
3. Save the extension files
3.1 No need to enter a file name
The file name is fixed when the control.php method is extended and the template file is overwritten. So there is no need to enter a file name.
3.2 You can enter the file name
In the cases such as method extensions to model.php, language files, and configuration files, it will be saved with the default file name if you don't enter a file name. And if you enter a file name, it will be saved with the name that you filled in.
3.3 File name must be entered
In the cases such as new methods, new pages, new hooks, new extensions, etc., you must enter a filename to save them.
- Make sure the program is with the read and write permissions when saving files.
- The file names can't be duplicate, otherwise it can't be saved. You can change to other names or check the option to overwrite duplicate files.
- The editor need to be improved further and is only built for easy expansion. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.