1. ZenTao API development guides
- 1.1 Configuration and FAQ
- 1.2 Examples of the calling SDK
- 1.3. Department interface
- 1.4. User interface
- 1.5. Product interface
- 1.6. Project interface
- 1.7. Task interface
- 1.8. Bug interface
2. ZenTao API documents (V1.0)
- 2.1.1 Get Token
- 2.2. Department
- 2.3. User
- 2.4. Program
- 2.5. Product
2.6. Product plan
- 2.6.1 Get the list of product plans
- 2.6.2 Create plans
- 2.6.3 Get plan details
- 2.6.4 Edit plans
- 2.6.5 Delete plans
- 2.6.6 Link the stories to the product plan
- 2.6.7 Cancel the link between the product plans and stories
- 2.6.8 Link the bugs to the product plan
- 2.6.9 Cancel the link between the product plan and bugs
- 2.7. Release
- 2.8. Story
- 2.9. Project
- 2.10. Build
- 2.11. Execution
- 2.12. Task
- 2.13. Bug
- 2.14. Use case
- 2.15. Test request
- 2.16. Feedback
- 2.17. Ticket
- 2.1. Token
3. Customized development
- 3.1 Secondary development mechanism
- 3.2 The directory structure of ZenTao
- 3.3 Find your target file to be modified
- 3.4 The database structure of ZenTao
- 3.5 Public module - common
- 3.6 How to register on menu
- 3.7 How to register on permission
- 3.8 Example: how to modify the prompt
- 3.9 Example: priority field setting when creating bugs
- 3.10 The online extension editor
- 3.11 Secondary development editor and translation function restrictions instructions
- 3.12 ZenTao project management software packaging specification (V1.1)
The database naming in ZenTao is kind of simple, it's easy to find the meaning through reading the names. If you think it's not clear, no worries, just go to the lists below to search their names and check the descriptions.
Or you can go to Admin - Develop - Database to check the description of each item.
1. List about My
- zt_todo: todo list
2. List about Product
- zt_product: here you can find product-related information
- zt_productplan: here you can find the plan information about product
- zt_story: it is a very important list that records all the requirement records in the system.
- zt_storyspec: here you can find the specific description of stories.
- zt_storystage: here you can find the stages of story.
- zt_release: here you can find the product release information. At the same time, it's associated with zt_build.
- zt_branch: here you can find the branch and platform of product.
3. List about Project
- zt_project: project list.
- zt_projectproduct: here you can find the relationship between project and product.
- zt_projectstory: here you can find the story lists that need to be done in the project.
- zt_task: task list.
- zt_burn: the list of burn down chart data. The burndown chart is drawn based on the data in this list.
- zt_team: here you can find the team member in project.
- zt_build: here you can find the build list of product.
- zt_taskestimate: here you can find the list of working hours record.
4. List about QA
- zt_bug: bug list. It's a list that everyone is very familiar with.
- zt_case: case list. Here you can find all the test case.
- zt_casestep: here you can find the steps related to the use case, which including history.
- zt_testtask: test build list. Here you can find the test tasks for each build.
- zt_testrun: here you can find the execution of the use cases corresponding to each test task.
- zt_testresult: here you can find the result of each execution of each use case.
- zt_testsuite: test suite list.
- zt_suitecase: suite case list.
- zt_testreport: test report list.
5. List about Doc
- zt_doclib: here you can find the customized document library list.
- zt_doc: here you can find all the documents.
- zt_doccontent: here you can find the content list of the document.
6. List about System
- zt_user: user list.
- zt_group: group list.
- zt_usergroup: correspondence between users and groups.
- zt_grouppriv: privileges of the groups.
- zt_dept: the list of departments.
- zt_userquery: user-defined query list.
- zt_usertpl: user-defined template list.
- zt_usercontact: user contacts list.
- zt_company: here you can find the company information on this list and is the top one.
7. List about Admin
- zt_action: the list of system logs.
- zt_cron: cron task list.
- zt_extension: extension list.
- zt_history: dynamic history list. Here you can find all the change records of any object, including the changes of values before and after.
- zt_lang: language definitions list.
8. List about other modules
- zt_module: it's one of the most important lists in ZenTao. Here you can find the module division data in ZenTao system, such as the module division of requirements.
- zt_effort: effort list.
- zt_entry: application list.
- zt_log: interface log list.
- zt_mailqueue: mailing list.
- zt_module: module list. Here you can find the information of modules.
- zt_notify: notification list.
- zt_score: score list.
- zt_file: attached file list.
- zt_block: block list. Here you can find the block information about My-Dashboard, Product-Dashboard, Project-Dashboard, and QA-Dashboard.
- zt_config: configuration list.
- zt_webhook: here you can find the webhook information.
- zt_webhookdatas: here you can find the webhook data list.