1. ZenTao API development guides
- 1.1 Configuration and FAQ
- 1.2 Examples of the calling SDK
- 1.3. Department interface
- 1.4. User interface
- 1.5. Product interface
- 1.6. Project interface
- 1.7. Task interface
- 1.8. Bug interface
2. ZenTao API documents (V1.0)
- 2.1.1 Get Token
- 2.2. Department
- 2.3. User
- 2.4. Program
- 2.5. Product
2.6. Product plan
- 2.6.1 Get the list of product plans
- 2.6.2 Create plans
- 2.6.3 Get plan details
- 2.6.4 Edit plans
- 2.6.5 Delete plans
- 2.6.6 Link the stories to the product plan
- 2.6.7 Cancel the link between the product plans and stories
- 2.6.8 Link the bugs to the product plan
- 2.6.9 Cancel the link between the product plan and bugs
- 2.7. Release
- 2.8. Story
- 2.9. Project
- 2.10. Build
- 2.11. Execution
- 2.12. Task
- 2.13. Bug
- 2.14. Use case
- 2.15. Test request
- 2.16. Feedback
- 2.1. Token
3. Customized development
- 3.1 Secondary development mechanism
- 3.2 The directory structure of ZenTao
- 3.3 Find your target file to be modified
- 3.4 The database structure of ZenTao
- 3.5 Public module - common
- 3.6 How to register on menu
- 3.7 How to register on permission
- 3.8 Example: how to modify the prompt
- 3.9 Example: priority field setting when creating bugs
- 3.10 The online extension editor
- 3.11 Secondary development editor and translation function restrictions instructions
- 3.12 ZenTao project management software packaging specification (V1.1)
Now let's take how to change the prompt for the priority of bugs as an example.
- Create the directory ext/lang/zh-cn/ under module/bug/. The zh-cn in this directory can be changed to the appropriate language, such as en, zh-tw, depending on the actual situation.
- Create an abc.php under this directory, and note that the name abc is optional.
- Open this file and redefine the priority prompt.
unset($lang->bug->priList); $lang->bug->priList = ''; $lang->bug->priList = '3'; $lang->bug->priList = '1'; $lang->bug->priList = '2'; $lang->bug->priList = '4';
- If you are defining data in a list format, you need to add the phrase "unset". This will ensure that the list is exactly as you defined it.
- Please be sure to follow our extension mechanism to store the files, so that we can ensure that the code won't be covered when upgrading the application later.
- For editing under windows, it is recommended to use ultraedit. And it's recommended to be saved as utf-8 code and nobom format. Otherwise, system irregularities may heppen.