ZenTao Pro 8.7 has been released! This release is to synchronize with ZenTao open source 12.0.stable and to fix bugs. You can check ZenTao open source 12.0.stable Change Log HERE.
The annual summary feature is added to Report view of this release. This feature is designed to help users better report the annual work. In the annual work summary, users can generate relevant working hours, the number of requirements, tasks and bugs created by the current user annually, the project list, the involved project, the involved product, and basic information according to a user role. You can view the complete data of the entire project intuitively, which is convenient for users to summarize and report their annual work. The interface is graphic and textual, and supports one-click export as an image.
About ZenTao Pro
For ZenTao Pro features, click HERE.
Installation and Upgrade
- For the first-time Installation, refer to //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/133.html
- For upgrade (from Open Source Version), refer to //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/131.html
- For update (from Lower Version), refer to //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/136.html
ZenTao Pro Download
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
ZenTao has integrated ZenTao Desktop, with which you can communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration. ZenTao Desktop is powered by Xuanxuan, a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by EasyCorp. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and rich features. Click HERE to know more about it.
ZenTao Desktop Server
If you have any questions or would like to get a free trial for more than three users, contact Troy@easysoft.ltd for help.