ZenTao Pro ManualBook Info
- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Iioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
It is NOT for the upgrade to professional version from source code installation and one-click installation.
1. Get a new zip package of ZenTao Pro (Contact us at Renee@cnezsoft.com or Liujun@cnezsoft.com to get a .zip upgrading package. Do NOT download an installation package to upgrade it).
2. Extracting the zip files and override the original version with it.
3. Go to upgrade.php, select the corresponding version, and operate according to the prompts.
The upgrade of ZenTao Pro is similar to that of the open source version. You can refer to the upgrade of open source version http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaohelp/18.html
Note: It is important to backup your data and files before upgrading.