- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao Open Source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and Upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao Upgrade from Open Source to Pro
- 2.2 New Installation with One-Click Package
- 2.3 General Installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt Chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and Code Review
- 3.4 Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 3.6 Export MS Word Files
- 3.7 SMS Notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
This upgrade instruction applies to users who have installed ZenTao open source and want to upgrade it to ZenTao Pro.
1. Ioncube LoaderIf you are using the one-click installation package which includes Ioncube loader, you can skip this step.
If you are using the uniserver or other PHP runtime environment, you can refer to this article //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoprohelp/135.html to install the loader.
2. Back up ZenTaoBack up your data in ZenTao in case it is lost after upgrading. Refer to Back Up ZenTao in ZenTao open source manual.
3. Get the package to upgrade ZenTaoWe have the upgrade package for you to upgrade ZenTao from open source version to the Pro version. You can also ask for a up to 6 months free trial. Email us at email@example.com to know more.
3.1 Choose the installation package that fits your PHP version.
3.2 Unzip the downloaded file and you will get a file named zentaopms. Delete .htzaccess and .ztaccess in zentaopms/www.
4. Override the directory4.1 Copy all files in zentaopms/ to override the xampp/zentao/ installed in one-click installation package for Windows. That is to press ctrl+a and then press ctrl+c, and go to xampp/zentao/ and press ctrl+v.
4.2 Unzip the license file of ZenTao Pro and copy its last four files to zentao/config/license/. If there is no such folder, create one.
5. Start upgrading5.1 Visit your ZenTao, and start upgrading. For example, the address to visit ZenTao is http://127.0.0.1:81/zentao, so enter http://127.0.0.1:81/zentao/upgrade.php in the browser, so the upgrade will be started.
5.2 Follow the instruction and create ok.txt. If there is ok.txt, delete it. Then create a new one.
5.3 Create ok.txt, and click Continue Upgrading.
If you see the page below, your upgrading is finished. Click Visit ZenTao to start your ZenTao Pro.