- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
This article applies to users who has installed ZenTao open source and want to upgrade it to ZenTao Pro.
1.Download upgrade extension
We offer the upgrade package from the open source version to professional version. You can ask for a up to 6 months free trial. Email us at email@example.com to know more.
2.Ioncube LoaderInstall decryption software, Ioncube Loader.
If you are using the latest installation package which inculds ioncube, you can skip this step.
If you are using the uniserver or other PHP environment, you can refer to this article http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoprohelp/135.html to install loader.
3.Install ZenTao Pro as extensions
3.1 Login ZenTao as Admin, then go to Admin->Extension and click Local Install. Select the extension package of ZenTao Pro and upload it to install.
3.2 If there is an error, check whether there is an extension folder under the TMP directory. If no, built one.
3.3 If successfully uploaded, click Yes to the License to continue.
3.4 You may have to wait a minute before a successful installation prompt shows.