- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 GIT/SVN Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
This article applies to the users who use other PHP environments to install ZenTao Pro.
1. Prepare the PHP environment.
Firstly install the Apache, PHP, and MySQL environment. A wide variety of integrated installation environment can be used in Windows. For Linux, package management tools for each system can be used.
2. Download the installation package of ZenTao Pro
2.1 If you have tried ZenTao Pro, please use the installation package provided by the customer service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free trial package.
2.2 Download ZenTao Pro in http://www.zentao.pm/download.html and download the installation package. (The number of users is up to 3 and valid for up to 6 months.) After downloading, unzip it to the WWW or Htdocs directory of Apache.