- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao Open Source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and Upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao Upgrade from Open Source to Pro
- 2.2 New Installation with One-Click Package
- 2.3 General Installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt Chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and Code Review
- 3.4 Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 3.6 Export MS Word Files
- 3.7 SMS Notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
The differences between ZenTao Pro and ZenTao open source are about features and services.
Not only does ZenTao Pro have all the features of the open source version, but also it has more enhanced features, such as Kanban, work logs, reports, repository, file import, and export etc., which can provide more robust support through the project and development. More details of enhanced features can be found in Chapter 3 Introduction of features.
ZenTao technical support team provide Pro users with a perfect aftersales service, including installation and upgrade, data migration, and consulting, so to ensure Pro users a great user experience. Please refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaoprohelp/128.html for comparisons between open source version and professional version.
Table of Feature Comparisons of ZenTao and ZenTao Pro
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at Renee@easysoft.ltd.