Scrum is one of popuar agile methodologies. It is a framework to manage projects, which provides specific procedures, specifications and principles to achieve the project goal.
The quick way to understand Scrum is to understand the 3-5-3 structure.
Simply put, the structure is
- 3 roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Team.
- 5 events: Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospetive.
- 3 artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Increment.
If you want to know more about Scrum, you should read
- The Scrum Guide
- Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- Scrum Poker: A Scrum Estimating Tool
- Kanban and Kanban tools
3-5-3 Structure in ZenTao
Based on the philosophy of Scrum, ZenTao integrates bug management, test case management, CI and document management, and it completely covers the entire life cycle of software development. In ZenTao, the concepts of product, project and test are clearly defined. Product team, developing team and testing team coordinate and check with each other while they function differently. The three teams interact with each other through stories, tasks and bugs, and eventually deliver the product with quality.