ZenTao Pro 8.5.1 has been released! This release is to synchronize with ZenTao open source 11.6.1. You can check ZenTao open source 11.6.1 Change Log HERE.
About ZenTao Pro
For ZenTao Pro features, click HERE.
Installation and Upgrade
- For the first-time Installation, refer to //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/133.html
- For upgrade (from Open Source Version), refer to //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/131.html
- For update (from Lower Version), refer to //www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/136.html
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
- Windows one-click installation (No security Settings)
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
ZenTao has integrated ZenTao Desktop, with which you can communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration. ZenTao Desktop is powered by Xuanxuan, a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by Nature Easy Soft. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and rich features. Click HERE to know more about ZenTao Desktop.
ZenTao Desktop Server
If you have any questions or would like to get a free trial for more than three users, contact [email protected] for help.