ZenTao Pro 8.8 is released, which is mainly to be synchronized with the open source version 12.2 features, fix bugs, and add Today tag to Gantt Chart feature, in order to better oversee the progress of the project. You can check ZenTao open source 12.2.stable Change Log HERE.
The parent-child story allows users to manage stories more conveniently. Parent stories cannot be linked with plans and projects. Only child stories can be linked with plans and projects. Multiple child stories of a parent story can be linked with multiple plans and projects.
ZenTao Pro is an enhanced version of ZenTao Open Source. The intention of developing the professional version is to provide IT companies and teams with more comprehensive solutions. The professional version enhanced features are more fit for managing the internal process of any enterprise.
About ZenTao Pro
For ZenTao Pro features, click HERE.
Installation and Upgrade
- For the first-time Installation, refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/133.html
- For upgrade (from Open Source Version), refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/131.html
- For update (from Lower Version), refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/136.html
ZenTao Pro Download
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
ZenTao has integrated ZenTao Desktop, with which you can communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration. ZenTao Desktop is powered by Xuanxuan, a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by EasyCorp. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and rich features. Click HERE to know more about it.
ZenTao Desktop Download
ZenTao Desktop Server
If you have any questions or would like to get a free trial for more than three users, contact Philip@easysoft.ltd for help.