ZenTao Pro 8.9.2 is released. It is to synchronize with the open source version 12.4.2 features. You can click HERE for the changelog of ZenTao 12.4.2.
ZenTao Pro is an enhanced version of ZenTao Open Source. The intention of developing the professional version is to provide IT companies and teams with more comprehensive solutions. The professional version features are more fit for managing the internal process of any enterprise.
About ZenTao Pro
For ZenTao Pro features, click HERE.
Installation and Upgrade
- For the first-time Installation, refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/133.html
- For upgrade (from Open Source Version), refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/131.html
- For update (from Lower Version), refer to http://www.zentao.pm/book/zentaopromanual/136.html
ZenTao Pro Download
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
- Windows one-click installation (No security Settings)
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3-)
PHP 5.3-5.6 package: Official Website
PHP 7.0 package: Official Website
PHP 7.1 package: Official Website
PHP 7.2 package: Official Website
ZenTao integrated ZenTao Desktop, in which you can communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration. ZenTao Desktop is powered by Xuanxuan, a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by EasyCorp. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and rich features. Click HERE to know more about it.
ZenTao Desktop Download
ZenTao Desktop Server
If you have any questions or would like to get a free trial for more than three users, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.