- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
ZenTao Pro has a more comprehensive integration of Git and SVN, through which your can view file directories in source code, check the change logs, and diff files etc. on a web page.
- Name is the name of the repository in subversion.
- Path is to the path to a subversion repository, such as http://zentaoms.goglecode.com/svn. This path does not have to be a root one. A sub path is ok too.
- Encoding is Subversion repo encoding.
- Client path. In Linux, it may be /usr/bin/svn. In Windows, you can download sliksvn which has been integrated in the one-click installation package( For GIT, use msysGit), and then specify the path of svn.exe. （Tips 1. the client needs to be installed on the same server as ZenTao; 2. the path of the SVN should not have spaces.
- Username and password. If you do not need a user name and password, just ignore.
- After clicking Save, the system will be initialized and the record of the previous changes is saved.
2.View subversion repo
You can view subversion repo after configuration.
3.View files for diff
4. code review
Hover your mouse on the line number of your code, and there will be a "+". Click it to add code review notes.
Then there will be a sign right next to the line number. Click it, and you will see the details of the review.
Go to Code->Review or Product->Bug to the it.
This feature can be purchased separately as extension and installed in the open source version.Contact us to buy this extension at firstname.lastname@example.org