- 1 About ZenTao Enterprise
- 2 Installation
- 2.1 Source Code Installation
- 2.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 3 Update and Upgrade
- 3.1 Update ZenTao Enterprise
- 3.2 Upgrade from Open Source to Enterprise
- 3.3 Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
- 4 Users and Privileges
- 5 DevOps Management
- 6 Office Automation
- 7 Feedback Management
- 8 Document Management
- 9 Workflow
- 9.1 Build-in Workflow
- 9.2 Workflow Introduction
- 9.3 Example: Customize Build-in Workflows
- 9.4 Example: Add a Workflow
- 10 ZenTao Desktop
Lieu management in ZenTao is to related to Overtime Management. If you worked overtime, you could apply to take the extra hours off another time.
1. My Lieu
Go to OA->Lieu and click the Apply button at the upper right of the page. Choose the begin and end time, and the record of the overtime that you want to take off.
Note: The prerequisite to apply for a lieu is that you have worked overtime and that application has been passed by the reviewer.
You can see the lieu application in the list of My Lieu, and the status is Wait for the reviewer to pass or reject. You can edit, delete or cancel the lieu in the list.
2. My Review
Dept Manager can Pass or Reject the applications within the department on the page of My Review.
You can see all the records of the lieu, if you have the privilege.
4. Set a Reviewer
Go to OA->Lieu->Settings, and you can set the reviewer.
If you want a free trial of ZenTao Enterprise, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.