- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade ZenTao open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Introduction of Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 ZenTao SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
LDAP is dependent on the LDAP extension IN php, so it has to load the LDAP extension first. Please refere to Chapter 2.7 Install LDAP extension.
1. IntroductionBy configuring LDAP, auto login to LDAP server is integrated with ZenTao. User accounts can also be imported from LDAP.
2. General configuration
Go to Admin->LDAP.
Click LDAP and you will see the page to do LDAP settings. If the configuration is successful and correct, you can use the LDAP user name and password to log in and ZenTao will automatically verify the login and add the user to its database.
Check Anonymous, admin account and password will be hidden. Then you do not have to fill that in.
Fill in Base DN as shown below,
Login name is the user name in the LDAP server as shown below,
3. Active directory configuration
Select “Active Directory" in Server Type. Because the active directory does not allow anonymous login, so you have to fill in the Admin account and password.
Note: The admin account must have privileges to do administration work on the domain, otherwise it might be an error when you request the data.