- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao Open Source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and Upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao Upgrade from Open Source to Pro
- 2.2 New Installation with One-Click Package
- 2.3 General Installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt Chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and Code Review
- 3.4 Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 3.6 Export MS Word Files
- 3.7 SMS Notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
Because the LDAP authentication requires LDAP extension for PHP, so you have to install it.
1. Install LDAP in Windows1.1 If your PHP already has php_ldap.dll, you can open the php.ini file, find the ";extension=php_ldap.dll" and save the file after removing the ";".
1.2 If you do not have php_ldap.dll, first find the online PHP files accordingly and place it in the appropriate directory, then repeat the instruction mentioned above.
1.3 Restart Apache.
2. Install LDAP in Linux2.1 If your PHP is compiled and installed, you need to add the "--with-ldap" to recompile the installation.
2.2 If your PHP is installed through the Linux package manager, you can install the php_ldap through the package manager. Taking Debian as an example, implement apt-get install php5-ldap.
2.3 Restart Apache.
3. Check the installation
Open the phpinfo () test screen. If you can see the following the screenshot, that means the installation is successfully done.