- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 126.96.36.199 Manage product
- 188.8.131.52 Manage product line
- 184.108.40.206 Create and review stories
- 220.127.116.11 Change story and review story
- 18.104.22.168 Story status and development stages
- 22.214.171.124 Notes of the Story
- 126.96.36.199 Manage product module
- 188.8.131.52 Create plans
- 184.108.40.206 Create releases
- 220.127.116.11 Roadmaps
- 18.104.22.168 Document management
- 22.214.171.124 Product planning meeting
- 126.96.36.199 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 188.8.131.52 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 184.108.40.206 Create a project
- 220.127.116.11 Set up the project team
- 18.104.22.168 Determaine the story list in a project
- 22.214.171.124 Task Breakdown
- 126.96.36.199 Daily standup meetings
- 188.8.131.52 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 184.108.40.206 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 220.127.116.11 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 18.104.22.168 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
After the team is set up, the next is to confirm the stories in the project. This is actually done by all team members. The stories are confirmed through the sprint planning meeting. You can refer to 22.214.171.124 Product planning meeting.
1. Link Products
This step can be skipped, if you have linked products when creating projects. Log in as a project manager and select Project > Product to choose the products you want to link.
2. Link a Story
2.1 When linking stories, you can order them according to their priorities.
2.2 The stories to be linked must be Active, which means it has passed the review rather than just a draft.
From ZenTao 9.6, we add the Kanban functionality in the Project-Story.
Users can check stories by phases of development, such as Projected, Developing, Developed, Testing and Tested. Stories on those phases can be dragged and dropped to Accepted.