- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 220.127.116.11 Manage product
- 18.104.22.168 Manage product line
- 22.214.171.124 Create and review stories
- 126.96.36.199 Change story and review story
- 188.8.131.52 Story status and development stages
- 184.108.40.206 Notes of the Story
- 220.127.116.11 Manage product module
- 18.104.22.168 Create plans
- 22.214.171.124 Create releases
- 126.96.36.199 Roadmaps
- 188.8.131.52 Document management
- 184.108.40.206 Product planning meeting
- 220.127.116.11 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 18.104.22.168 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 22.214.171.124 Create a project
- 126.96.36.199 Set up the project team
- 188.8.131.52 Determaine the story list in a project
- 184.108.40.206 Task Breakdown
- 220.127.116.11 Daily standup meetings
- 18.104.22.168 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 22.214.171.124 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 126.96.36.199 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 188.8.131.52 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
According to Scrum, development teams should hold sprint planning meetings regularly. Usually, the planning meeting should be done within one day and divided into two parts. In the first part, product managers explain stories, define their priorities and make a list of stories that will be done in this sprint. In the second part, development teams decompose stories into tasks.
Sprint planning meeting workflow:
- Project managers prepare the meeting in advance and then inform others the time and place of the meeting.
- Product managers can categorize the stories in advance and link the stories that will be done to projects in the sprint.
- Product managers explain the stories to everyone. And all the people present at the meeting should listen carefully and give their own opinions.
- After explaining all the stories, an estimation of the workloads should be made and the priorities should be set based on the workloads of each story.
- Adjust the stories linked to projects according to priorities and workload. Unlink the unnecessary stories and link new stories.
The outputs of the sprint planning meeting:
Sprint planning meeting is to link stories to projects in ZenTao.