- 1 Installation
- 2 Update and Upgrade
3. Features of ZenTao Biz Series
- 3.1 Features
- 3.2 Gantt Chart
- 3.3 Effort (Work Log)
- 3.4 Code Review
- 3.5 Feedback Management
- 3.6 Calendar
- 3.7 Document Management
- 3.8 Import and Export Excel Files
- 3.9 SMS Notification
- 3.10 Export Word Files
- 3.11 LDAP User Authentication
- 3.12 Statistics
- 3.13 Reports Export
- 3.14 Crystal Report (Custom Report)
- 3.15.1 Built-in Workflow
Zendo Biz Series provide a Gantt chart feature, which allows users to visualize the progress of their projects.
1. Set the start date and the deadline when adding tasks
When you create a task, you can set the start date and deadline in "Timeframe". The rules for showing the start date and deadline of the task in Gantt are as follows:
- Start Date: If there is an actual start date, take the actual start date; if there is no actual start date, take the planned start date; if there is no planned start date, take the project start date.
- Deadline: If there is an actual finish date, take the actual finish date; if there is no actual finish date, take the deadline date; if there is no deadline, take the project end date.
2. View Gantt Chart
Go to "Execution"-- "View"--"Gantt" to view the Gantt charts.
3. Dependencies between tasks
There are 4 standard dependencies between tasks in ZenTao: FS, SS, FF, SF. Please click here to refer to the definition in MS Project.
Click ''Task Relation'' -- ''Edit Task Relation'' to edit the dependencies between tasks.
Gantt Chart can be grouped by task types, assign to, and story. The black bars indicate grouping while other colors indicate priority. It can also be displayed by day, week, month or quarter format.
The Gantt chart feature can be purchased separately.
Please contact Philip if you are interested in this feature.
Click here to learn more about the extension Gantt.