ZenTao is the champion of the "Most Used Test Management Tools" for seven years in a row with a 38.5% market share in 2021!
2022/03/22 ZenTao Team 2358
Before we dig down on to consider migration from Jira to ZenTao, let’s start with the basics, for business positions, who might be new to this. We’ll briefly introduce you to Jira, it’s the most popular alternative — ZenTao, and then touch base on the most common reasons, why businesses decided to move from Jira to ZenTao.
2021/01/27 Maxx Fey 5104
This article will talk to you about the importance of extreme programming. Today, I want to talk to you about the simplest but often most overlooked practice in extreme programming - coding specifications.
2022/09/28 Wang ChunSheng 24
Agile development has been popular for more than 20 years since the publication of the Agile Manifesto in 2001. What achievements have agile development made in the past 20 years? According to The Chaos Report 2020 of The Standish Group, the success rate of agile projects is much higher than that of waterfall development. However, more than half of agile projects are still challenging or failing.According to the 2021 Annual State of Agile Report, 66% implemented Scrum, 6% implemented Scrum+XP, 1% implemented XP only, and overall, only 7% did Extreme Programming.
2022/09/28 Wang ChunSheng 25
MetalLB aims to solve the problem of not support load balancing by providing LoadBalancer integrated with standard network equipment, so that external services on bare metal clusters can also be "normal operation" as much as possible, reducing operation and maintenance management costs.
2022/09/25 Alex 81
Does NoOps mean the end of the DevOps era? Or is it just the next stage in the evolution of DevOps? In this article, we will discuss this topic.
2022/09/25 Kentaro Wakayama 47
DevOps has been evolving since 2009, and several current studies have shown its promise of DevOps. This article shows the DevOps trends making it one of the most popular technologies during the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 and 2021.
2022/09/25 DevOps Aura International 80
This article analyzes the DevOps trends that can enable digital transformation for startups, small businesses and enterprises in 2022 and beyond.
2022/09/25 Hiren Dhaduk 295
Now we're finally stopping to talk about network models and feature engineering that are related to the algorithms of machine learning itself. Companies are starting to focus on transitioning machine learning algorithms from a development environment to a production environment and forming an effective set of processes around which everyone can work. The appearance of MLOps is an important step toward the increasingly mature engineering of artificial intelligence.
2022/09/24 Tina 144
Over the past decade, we've leveraged DevOps practices to maximize productivity and create value, which has been a hot topic in the software industry. As organizations have begun to apply these practices, we have noticed the emergence of many anti-patterns. In this article, we will focus on some best practices for DevOps and ways to improve our workflow, as well as explore some typical DevOps anti-patterns along the way and know how to avoid them.
2022/09/24 DevOps Aura International 41
Agile project management is an evolving approach that concentrates on regular value delivery and rapid market feedback. As a result, it is possible to adjust to arising transformations as quickly as possible. You are free to respond to shifting demands and get better digital products to serve the needs of your customers. We will explain how Agile project management software works and how you can benefit from it.
2022/09/23 Frank Hamilton 91
From continuous development to deployment, here’s a breakdown of the DevOps lifecycle. This blog is your guide to leveraging the benefits of DevOps.
2022/09/23 Tanhaz Kamaly 70