- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 GIT/SVN Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro has Gantt chart, through which the progress of the project can be viewed intuitively.
1. Set up start and finish date
When you create a task, set the start and finish date for the task as shown below.
How the start and the end date in a Gantt Chart are calculated?
Start: Take the actual start date as the Start time. If the actual start is not available, take the Start time of the Plan. If the Start of the Plan is not available, take the Start time of the Project.
End: Take the actual end date as the End time. If the actual end is not available, take the End time of the Plan. If the End of the Plan is not available, take the End time of the Project.
2. Manage task dependencies
The four types of task dependencies are presented in ZenTao. Specific definitions of task dependencies can refer to the definition of Microsoft project here https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Link-tasks-in-a-project-31b918ce-4b71-475c-9d6b-0ee501b4be57?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
3.View Gantt chart
Gantt chart can be viewed by tags such as Task Type, Module, AssignTo, and Story. It can also be displayed by days, weeks, months, or quarters.
This feature can be purchased as extension separately and installed in open source version.
Contact us to buy this extension at email@example.com