- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro can export files in .xls format via the phpexcel class library. Compared with the .csv format, the .xls provides better control of format and style.
Now batch import/export stories, tasks, bugs, and cases are supported in ZenTao Pro.
1. Select Excel format
Click Import/Export on the page of stories/tasks/bugs/cases you want to import/export.
2. Export Excel files
Click Export->Export Data and choose format.
Files exported has been optimized.
3. Example: Import files
1) Take importing cases as an example.
2) There are two sources of data that can be imported,
- If you want to change data in the exported Excel file, modify cases in the existing file, or add new data to the existing file as shown below.
--Add data to the template.
3) Steps to import
-- Click “import Excel”.
-- Select the excel file you want to import.
-- Confirm the Imported data
-- Click "Save" to complete importing the cases.
This feature can be purchased separately as an extension and installed in the open source version.
Contact us to buy this extension at firstname.lastname@example.org