- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao Open Source
- 1.4 Why ZenTao Pro
- 2 Install and Upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao Upgrade from Open Source to Pro
- 2.2 New Installation with One-Click Package
- 2.3 General Installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Update ZenTao Pro
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt Chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 Repository and Code Review
- 3.4 Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel Files
- 3.6 Export MS Word Files
- 3.7 SMS Notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro has a calendar which is more intuitive to view private schedules and projects. You can find calendars on the page below.
Go to Dashboard->Calendar. Click on the date that you want to create a Todo.
You can drag and drop in the calendar to reschedule your work.
This feature can be purchased separately as an extension and installed in the open source version.
Contact us to buy this extension separately to install in your ZenTao open source ver sion. Contact Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org