ZenTao Pro ManualBook Info
- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 GIT/SVN Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro has a calendar which is more intuitive to view private schedules and projects.
Go to Dashboard->Calendar. Click on the date that you want to create a Todo.
You can drag and drop in the calendar to reschedule your work.
This feature can be purchased separately as an extension and installed in the open source version.
Contact us to buy this extension at firstname.lastname@example.org