- 1 Installation
- 1.1 Source Code Installation (for General)
- 1.2 One-click Installation for Windows
- 1.3 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2 Upgrade
- 2.1 Upgrade using installation package
- 2.2 Upgrade from open source to Enterprise
- 2.3 Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
- 3 Users and Privileges
- 4 Operations Management
- 5 Office Automation
- 6 Feedback Management
- 7 Document Management
Document management in ZenTao Enterprise has added online preview of files and document comparison.
1. Online preview of files
In order to preview files online in ZenTao, you have to install LibreOffice on the host of ZenTao. No SPACE is allowed in the address.
- Official Website https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=rpm-x86&version=5.4.1&lang=zh-CN
- Mirror Site （Recommended and faster） Linux x86_64 (deb) : http://www.ftp.ne.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/stable/5.4.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_5.4.1_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz
Linux x86_64 (rpm) : http://www.ftp.ne.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/stable/5.4.1/rpm/x86_64/LibreOffice_5.4.1_Linux_x86-64_rpm.tar.gz
Linux x86 (deb) : http://www.ftp.ne.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/stable/5.4.1/deb/x86/LibreOffice_5.4.1_Linux_x86_deb.tar.gz
Linux x86 (rpm) : http://www.ftp.ne.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/stable/5.4.1/rpm/x86/LibreOffice_5.4.1_Linux_x86_rpm.tar.gz
Mac OS X x86_64 : http://www.ftp.ne.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/stable/5.4.1/mac/x86_64/LibreOffice_5.4.1_MacOS_x86-64.dmg
Windows x86 : http://www.ftp.ne.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/stable/5.4.1/win/x86/LibreOffice_5.4.1_Win_x86.msi
Install LibreOffice and switch on Office in Admin. Fill in the path of LibreOffice and no space is allowed.
Note: The path in the screenshot above is the path in Window. If you use Linux, the path is /opt/libreoffice/program/soffice
After you swtich it on, you can preview documents online.
For files uploaded as attachment to a Story/Task/Bug/Case, you can see the files in Document library.
Click a file, and you can have a preview.
2. Document comparison
If s document is added as a file, you can compare the difference of editions.
Choose the editions to compare. The green text is the difference which is also the content that is added in Edition #2.
Compare Edition #2 and Edition #3. The red content is deleted in Edition #2. The green content is added to Edition #3.
Note: When comparing two files, the red part is what has been deleted and the green part is what has been added.