- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Effort
- 3.3 GIT/SVN Repository and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export MS Excel files
- 3.6 Export MS Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 LDAP authentication
- 3.9 Summary Report
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Crystal Report
- 3.12 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro can import/export files in .xls format via the phpexcel class library. Compared with the CSV format, the XLS file provides a better control of format and style.
Now batch import/export stories, tasks, bugs, and cases are supported in ZenTao Pro.
1. Select Excel format
Click Import/Export on the page of stories/tasks/bugs/cases you want to import/export.
2. Export Excel files
Click Export->Export Data and choose format.
Files exported has been optimized.
3. Example: Import files
1) Take importing cases as an example.
2) There are two sources of data that can be imported,
- If you want to change data in the exported Excel file, modify cases in the existing file, or add new data to the existing file as shown below.
--Add data to the template.
3) Steps to import
-- Click “import Excel”.
-- Select the excel file you want to import.
-- Confirm the Imported data
-- Click "Save" to complete importing the cases.
This feature can be purchased separately as extension and installed in the open source version.
Contact us to buy this extension at firstname.lastname@example.org