- 1 About ZenTao Professional
- 1.1 ZenTao Pro
- 1.2 ZenTao and ZenTao Pro Service
- 1.3 ZenTao Pro vs. ZenTao open source
- 1.4 Why choose ZenTao Pro
- 2 How to install and upgrade
- 2.1 ZenTao upgrade from open source to Pro
- 2.2 New installation with one-click package
- 2.3 General installation
- 2.4 Install ZenTao via Lampp in Linux
- 2.5 Install Ioncube
- 2.6 Upgrade ZenTao Pro Version
- 2.7 Install LDAP
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Gantt chart
- 3.2 Work Log
- 3.3 Repository (GIT SVN) and code review
- 3.4 ZenTao Calendar
- 3.5 Import/Export Excel files
- 3.6 Export Word files
- 3.7 SMS notification
- 3.8 Export as Word files
- 3.9 LDAP authentication
- 3.10 Export a Report
- 3.11 Summary Report
- 3.12 Crystal Report
- 3.13 ZenTao IOS and Android App
- 4 License
ZenTao Pro has a more comprehensive integration of Git and SVN, through which you can view file directories in the source code, check the change logs, and diff files etc. on a web page.
Below take SVN as an example:
- Name: the name of the repository.
- Path: the path of a repository, such as http://zentaoms.goglecode.com/svn. This path does not have to be a root one. A sub path is ok too.
- Encoding: repository encoding.
- Client: the path of a client. In Linux, it may be /usr/bin/svn (for git , it might be /usr/bin/git). In Windows, you can download sliksvn which have been integrated into the one-click installation package( for git, use msysGit), and then specify the path of svn.exe. （Tips 1. the client needs to be installed on the same server as ZenTao; 2. the path of the SVN should not have spaces.
- Username and password: an account of a repository. If you do not need a username and password, just ignore.
- After clicking Save, the system will be initialized and previous change logs are saved.
2.View subversion repo
You can view subversion repo after configuration.
3.View and diff files
4. Code review
Hover your cursor on the line number of source code, and there will be a "+". Click to add code review note.
Then there will be a sign right next to the line number. Click to see the details of the review note.
These review notes also sit at Code->Review or Product-> Bug.
This feature can be purchased separately as an extension and installed in the open source version.Contact us to buy this extension at email@example.com