- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 188.8.131.52 Manage product
- 184.108.40.206 Manage product line
- 220.127.116.11 Create and review stories
- 18.104.22.168 Change story and review story
- 22.214.171.124 Story status and development stages
- 126.96.36.199 Notes of the Story
- 188.8.131.52 Manage product module
- 184.108.40.206 Create plans
- 220.127.116.11 Create releases
- 18.104.22.168 Roadmaps
- 22.214.171.124 Document management
- 126.96.36.199 Product planning meeting
- 188.8.131.52 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 184.108.40.206 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 220.127.116.11 Create a project
- 18.104.22.168 Set up the project team
- 22.214.171.124 Determaine the story list in a project
- 126.96.36.199 Task Breakdown
- 188.8.131.52 Daily standup meetings
- 184.108.40.206 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 220.127.116.11 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 18.104.22.168 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 22.214.171.124 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
After breaking down stories into tasks, the tasks for the project are defined, as well as task assignees. Next is to follow daily sprint process, and the project managers should hold daily standup meetings.
The meeting should be:
- Held every day;
- Members all stand up;
- Each team member should talk about what was done yesterday, what will be done today and any problems;
- Done within 15 minutes.
- Do not sit down to have this meeting.
- Standup meetings are not to solve specific problems, but to talk about the progress of the project. As for problems, you should talk about it in another meeting.
- The duration of a standup meeting should be within 15 minutes.
- Standup meetings are not for reports, but for communication with the teams in order to detect problems on time.
- Non-members of the project team can also attend the meeting, but should not talk.