- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 184.108.40.206 Manage product
- 220.127.116.11 Manage product line
- 18.104.22.168 Create and review stories
- 22.214.171.124 Change story and review story
- 126.96.36.199 Story status and development stages
- 188.8.131.52 Notes of the Story
- 184.108.40.206 Manage product module
- 220.127.116.11 Create plans
- 18.104.22.168 Create releases
- 22.214.171.124 Roadmaps
- 126.96.36.199 Document management
- 188.8.131.52 Product planning meeting
- 184.108.40.206 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 220.127.116.11 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 18.104.22.168 Create a project
- 22.214.171.124 Set up the project team
- 126.96.36.199 Determaine the story list in a project
- 188.8.131.52 Task Breakdown
- 184.108.40.206 Daily standup meetings
- 220.127.116.11 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 18.104.22.168 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 22.214.171.124 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 126.96.36.199 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
ZenTao has the basic document management which functions as a complementary to cover processes that are not provided in ZenTao.
There are three types of the document library in ZenTao, product document library, project document library, and custom document library.
Product document library can be used to save documents that are generated at the product level; project document library to save documents at the project level, and a custom document library to save documents, such as knowledge base and corporate governance norms.
Instructions for document management functionality: 5.1.10 Document Management.
1. Manage Category
1.1 Select Doc in the top bar.
1.2 Select Product in the leftside bar.
1.3 Click on the gear button and select Manage Category in the drop-down menu.
2. Add documents
In the product DocLib, select Add Doc on the right side of the page to add a document.
- There are two types of documents: Text and URL.
- URL type supports upload attachment.
- URL type could be a web link.
- Text type can be written directly using the editor.
- Access control can be set when adding a doc.
3. View documents
After adding a document, you can view the document lists in the library. Users can browse documents in the DocLib in two ways: the default list display and the card display.