- 1.1. QuickStart of ZenTao 12 series
- 1.2. ZenTao 12 series Starter
1.3. ZenTao 12 series Advanced
- 1.3.1. Process overview
- 1.3.2. Personal issues management
1.3.3. Product Manager management
- 18.104.22.168 Manage product
- 22.214.171.124 Manage product line
- 126.96.36.199 Create and review stories
- 188.8.131.52 Change story and review story
- 184.108.40.206 Story status and development stages
- 220.127.116.11 Notes of the Story
- 18.104.22.168 Manage product module
- 22.214.171.124 Create plans
- 126.96.36.199 Create releases
- 188.8.131.52 Roadmaps
- 184.108.40.206 Document management
- 220.127.116.11 Product planning meeting
- 18.104.22.168 Participate in project management, demostrations, and summaries
- 22.214.171.124 Basic statistical reports of stories
1.3.4. Project Manager management
- 126.96.36.199 Create a project
- 188.8.131.52 Set up the project team
- 184.108.40.206 Determaine the story list in a project
- 220.127.116.11 Task Breakdown
- 18.104.22.168 Daily standup meetings
- 22.214.171.124 Track the progress of projects via Burndown chart
- 126.96.36.199 Track the progress of projects via various lists
- 188.8.131.52 The review meeting and retrospective meeting
- 184.108.40.206 Basic statistical reports for project tasks
- 1.3.5. Development Team management
1.4. QuickStart of ZenTao Biz 12 series
- 1.4.1 Gantt Chart
Once the project is finished, product owners can create a release. Through releases, relevant departments can be informed that they can work on the basis of the new version. It is also a proven methods for boosting employee morale.
1. Prerequisite of creating a release
There are two prerequisites to create a release.:
- This product has been associated with projects.
- Builds of this project have already been created. Please refer to 220.127.116.11 Create a Build.
2. Create a release
2.1 Select Product > Release > Create Release .
- For multi-branch/multi-platform products, users can create a release under one of the branches/platforms. If not, you can ignore the above actions and directly click Create Release.
- After the user selects a build, the system automatically calculates the completed stories and resolved bugs in the project corresponding to this build, and the user can choose to associate them.
- If the stories and bugs automatically calculated by the system are incomplete, you can add them in the description field.
2.2 Once created, you can manage release like, link stories, link bugs, terminated, edit and delete.